Wednesday 23 May 2012

Passive Vs. Active 3D glasses



I try to put your 3D active glasses for the first time, I was quite impressed. It is more expensive and require batteries with one, another is connected to a 3D TV with infared beam to restrict the viewing distance. So when I get more information on LG's passive 3D technology, I immediately went to the store to try it again. I like it so much that it is polarized glasses like I had with the 3D movies theaters. Passive 3D glasses are much lighter than active technology makes it feel more comfortable. LG AG-F210 3D glasses for the two in a box with pouch to store them in, and cleaning cloth. Compare prices on the passive 3D glasses that have been very active 3D glasses.

Pros: lightweight, not requires batteries, cheaper.

Posted byJackat6:48 AM

Labels:3D Glasses,Active,Passive

0comments: Post a Comment

Older PostHomeSubscribe to:Post Comments (Atom) 

No comments:

Post a Comment